we have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;&苍产蝉辫;
these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;&苍产蝉辫;
these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;&苍产蝉辫;
that\‘s why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;&苍产蝉辫;
you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;&苍产蝉辫;
search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;&苍产蝉辫;
spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;&苍产蝉辫;
life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;&苍产蝉辫;
use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!&苍产蝉辫;
remove from your vocabulary phrases like\"one of these days\"or \"someday\";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;&苍产蝉辫;
let\‘s write that letter we thought of writing \"one of these days\"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!&苍产蝉辫;
let\‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;&苍产蝉辫;
do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;&苍产蝉辫;
every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;&苍产蝉辫;
and you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。